The deadly virus is taking control over the world, the Invasive virus has killed many lives and risked many lives across many countries. Now it is the responsibility of each government to protect and prevent it from spreading.
Relief To COVID-19
The common precautionary measure is to announce social distancing to avoid spreading of the virus. Almost every country in the world has announced quarantine. Due to insufficient hospitals and facilities, Tamil Nadu has repurposed trains into hospitals and some of the colleges in Tamil Nadu are allocated to treat infected people. People suspected of COVID-19 positive are isolated in their homes. The other method to find the infected people is using the contact tracing method, though it is not a simple process but still the obvious and possible way to find them.
Tamil Nadu Government Relief Measurements
Due to social isolation, every industry is shut down for a while, so the government has facilitated some basic needs to manage this, Our Farmer Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. Edappadi K. Palaniswami has announced to give 1000Rs as a corona relief fund for ration cardholdeRs, and some groceries such as rice, sugar, and dhal which were previously given by the government in ration shops. The government has also planned to provide food to the needy at their residence.
The total population of Tamil Nadu is 6.79 crores and now the government has allocated 3250 crores as corona relief fund. Migrant workers from other states, construction workers and autorickshaw drivers will get Rs 1000 extra, 15 kg rice, 1 kg dal and cooking oil for free. Some of the Kollywood stars including Suriya, Karthi, and Vijay Sethupathi and Rajini Kanth has contributed money for the well being of daily wage workers.
Rs 10 lakhs will be provided as a loan to companies for direct procurement from farmers to make sure that ryots get it for a reasonable price and horticulture department has arranged 500 vans to sell fruits and vegetables in the local areas.
People need not pay EMI to private banks, finance organizations and urban development communities till the government announces that the above organizations can charge EMI like funds from people. The CM has announced that food will be available amma canteen for needy. There are so many industries provided money to the government corona relief fund
Japan Government Relief Measurements
Prime Minister Abe Shinzo declared a state of emergency till May 6th in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Osaka, Hyogo, and Fukuoka. Like other countries, people can go out for necessities like grocery shopping, hospitals, pharmacies. And they have declared some of the essential industries like Electricity, gas, water, communications, Hospitals, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenience stores, and drugstores, stock exchanges, banks.
Japan has released an Emergency Economic Measures to protect the lives and lifestyles of the public.
- 20000 The PCR capacity has been added to increase public health centeRs.
- The number of beds has been increased from 28000 to 50000 and 15000 ventilatoRs have been secured.
- Therapeutic medication and vaccines have increased their production to 2million doses.
- Real interest-free unsecured loans.
- Recurring debts declared and refinanced as interest-free loans.
- Postponed the national taxes and social security premiums without collateral and penalties (estimated to ¥26 trillion)(Rs18623796334000.00) (as of 21.4.2020)
- Relief fund of ¥100,000(Rs 71629.99 ) to individuals regardless of income and age.
- Fund of ¥2 million(Rs 1432599718.00 ) (as of 21.4.2020)for micro-, small, and medium-sized. business and ¥1 million(Rs 716299859.00) (as of 21.4.2020) to each to entrepreneurs.